Voxer PARTY Instructions
Squeal! Firstly – WELCOME to this fun space!!!!
I’m so excited for the transformation that you are about to go through (and personally excited to connect with you!).
Voxer always feels like a party to me.. so let’s crack open the champas, hand me some fairy bread and let’s go!
This space is for those who are after quicker, punchier coaching. I want to MAXIMISE our time together, so have written a few ways you can do that below.
- Get really clear before you begin on your intentions and questions – who do you want to be when you walk away from this space? What do you desire from me?
- See HOW I work below. This is a shame-free zone.
- Keep your questions short and specific – if I need more details I will ask.
- Keep your replies short and specific – max 4 mins so we can achieve more! (I can listen to you waffle, or I can spend that time giving you advice.. up to you!) 😉
- For those who have purchased 1 day Voxer, the 24 hour “timer” starts when you send your first question.
- You have 24 hours – however there is a thing called sleep. I am in Brisbane, Australia time zone (AEST). The iPhone app “Time Buddy” is useful for comparing time zones.
- The perfect way to prepare for our day together is to fill in this form – it will help you gather your thoughts, and will give me some info to prep and maximise our time!
Please be aware that Voxer has its own plans/what’s included in the free plan. From memory on the free plan you don’t have access to the messages forever. I have added a FB Messenger option below because of this.
Note: There is no platform switching once you have sent the first message.
If you need clarity on any of the above, just ask!